A warm welcome to Tottergill Farm...
A warm welcome to Tottergill Farm…
We offer a gorgeous range of luxury holiday cottages on our private 46 acre estate in the tranquil Cumbrian countryside.
Our character cottages are beautifully styled and offer cosy wood-burning stoves, pretty private gardens, relaxing hot tubs and glorious views and all come with lots of thoughtful little touches…Home made cake when you arrive, fresh flowers, lovely Cumbrian coffee…
We look out over the Lake District and the Scottish hills and our views are breath-taking. It’s the perfect place for tranquility.
What we love about Tottergill
- It has won lots of awards
- We have private hot tubs in nearly all of our cottages
- We are genuinely dog friendly, but also offer pet-free cottages
- Every cottage has a wood-burning stove
- There's a great village pub just a mile away
- Our guests get to enjoy complimentary leisure club access
- It's perfect for exploring the Lake District, Hadrian’s Wall and the Scottish Borders
- There are pretty walks right from the doorstep and lots of wildlife to spot